Hobbies

My hobbies include Art, Birdwatching, Chess, Ham Radio, Photography, Stamp Collecting and Folk Music.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stamp Collecting



I was watching a program celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Muppets.

At the end of the program they mentioned that USA was producing a set of stamps to commemorate this.

I went onto my stamp swapping website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/allstampsparadise/

There I found someone to trade with. I am sending the above set commemorating the 200th aniversary of the birth of Isambard Kingdom Brunel in exchange.

So, there you have it. We celebrate Brunel and America celebrates The Muppets!

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Shara said...

Hi Brian, You can sign up Party Pokerwith CODE: RB2006 to get bounus :20% upto $100. regard

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Shara said...

Hi Brian, You can sign up Party Pokerwith CODE: RB2006 to get bounus :20% upto $100. regard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home